B&C Storage COVID-19 Update
As directed by state government regarding the coronavirus, B&C Storage rental offices will close starting Saturday, March 21st. Our office staff will work remotely to provide you with uninterrupted service during this time. As always, current customers will be able to access their unit(s) 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Site managers will visit our properties daily and are available for any emergencies.
To Rent a Storage Unit
- Call 315-469-6200 or reserve a unit online. We will prepare your unit and you can simply move-in and secure your new storage unit with the free lock we provide.
With the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, or Coronavirus Disease, we would like to update you on what B&C Storage is doing to address this matter.
- We are frequently cleaning our keypads, door handles, counters, and other highly handled surfaces.
- Our employees are practicing all hygiene protocols recommended by the CDC. We value our employees’ health and have asked them to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- We are encouraging non-contact rentals. You can rent a storage space without meeting in person. Reserve online or call 315-469-6200.
- You can Pay Online or by phone.
- We also would like to remind our visitors of proper everyday health measures to ensure a safe and happy experience while at our facilities. We kindly ask that all visitors follow the best practices set forth by the CDC, which are listed on their website as the following instructions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Take everyday preventive actions:
- Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
- Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones)
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded, closed-in settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is what matters most to us. Stay well, The B&C Storage Team.