B&C Storage COVID-19 Update
All B&C Storage facilities remain open for business and customers continue to have 24-hour access to storage units. Our main office located at 4004 Box Car Lane, Syracuse, NY 13219 remains closed to customer access but is still conducting business. We are closely monitoring the developments related to COVID-19 and continue to follow the guidance from health authorities and industry organizations. We are practicing and promoting social distancing to ensure the safety of our customers and our team. As an essential business, we will continue to provide new and existing customers with a contact-free experience during these uncertain times.
- Reserve your space online or give us a call at 315-469-6200. Once the rental process is completed, we will prepare your unit and you can simply move-in and secure your new storage unit with the free lock we provide.
- As always, you will be able to access your unit(s) 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Site managers will visit our properties daily and are available for any emergencies.
- We recommend making payments through the payment page of our website or call 315-469-6200.
With the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 virus or Coronavirus Disease, we would like to update you on what B&C Storage is doing to address this matter.
- We are frequently cleaning our keypads, door handles, counters, and other highly handled surfaces.
- Our employees are practicing all hygiene protocols recommended by the CDC. We value our employees’ health and have asked them to work remotely.
- We also would like to remind our visitors of proper everyday health measures to ensure a safe and happy experience while at our facilities. We kindly ask that all visitors follow the best practices set forth by the CDC, which are listed on their website as the following instructions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Practice and promote social distancing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
- Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones)
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded, closed-in settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are what matters most to us. Stay well, The B&C Storage Team.