Choosing Self Storage
We are here to help with all your self storage needs.
B&C Storage Features:
- Surveillance Cameras – Our digital surveillance records activity at all 11 B&C Storage sites.
- Clean and Dry Space – During the construction of our facilities, a thick layer of plastic is placed between the concrete and ground of the storage units to prevent moisture from seeping into the concrete. The inside finished floor is an inch higher than the outside concrete edge to prevent moisture from entering around the door.
- Electronic Gate System – limits access to those who have units rented.
- Paved Driveways – Our paved roads provide a clean area while moving into your storage unit.
- Ground Level – All of our self-storage units are on one level allowing for easy accessibility.
- Insulated Ceilings – All ceilings are insulated to prevent condensation from forming during days with wide temperature swings.